As promised, here's the first of several screenshot previews of the in-the-works Wario Ware Tooned 6. I'm making good progress, but after three years of art school and practice away from the series, the upgraded visual quality is going to take some while since I want backrgounds and animations to be more intricate. Thanks for your patience.
Most of these screens are from the pre-theme song intro, where Wario acknowledges the show's lengthy hiatus and brings us up to date on the gang's latest adventures.
Screenshot descriptions (Screens 1, 2 & 3 from left to right in top row, screens 4, 5 & 6 in bottom row):
1. Mona has received a fancy redesign, but Wario ruins the moment.
2. Ashley also got a redesign, but she's not the type of character to flaunt it. Here, she hesitates to get near a light.
3. Kat and Ana have a nutty animal-themed caper. I will admit to tracing Ana's run from their cutscenes in Smooth Moves, because it fit perfectly.
4. Jimmy leaves Club Sugar to find his true purpose in life. I'm not going to spoil where he ends up.
5. From the theme song. Wario, Mona & Jimmy overlooking the land around WarioWare, Inc. HQ.
6. From the actual episode, an intro to the Crygor family, the primary focus.